Monday, April 27, 2009

Warmer Weather

It was great weather here last week...it was about 60 degrees and sunny and out came the convertibles and tank tops for the Irish. We at least went outside without a coat and hat. We took Easton and Wyatt to the 'beach' and they came home soaked and sandy.


It started with just wet pant legs...

then hands and shirts...

Alas...full blown sandy wetness...there was no stopping him.

Owen has started smiling a lot...we tried to capture it as best we could:

And we have been working on tummy time with him...he doesn't mind it so much but he mostly just keeps his head down and licks the blanket:

At least we put a blanket down!

7 comments:

Kari said...

Too cute. I can't wait to see you guys! Only a few more weeks.:)

Deters said...

That's a really cute picture of tummy time. My boys always hated it and pretty much started crying the second I put them down. Once they learned how to roll over I could not keep them on their backs however.
I like how you can see the progression in wetness on the boys. Seems like you had a great time and took advantage of the warmer days.

Lizzy said...

Oooh I hope the weather is nice for us while we are there!! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Brooke said...

So cute! Owen is getting so big, I love his cute smile!

Amy said...

I love hearing about Owen - he is in the exact same stage as Andrew and it makes me smile to see how cute he is. We hope Andrew and Owen will be buddies. :)

...and Easton has always been a cutie. I love that he just sat down in the mud clothes and all. What a cute kid! We can't wait to see you soon!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Owen is getting sooo big! I want to see him! Give me a call soon - I need to compare notes on babies with someone who gets stressed like me:)

Brooke said...

Yeah, don't let Owen lick the carpet.