Monday, September 28, 2009

We lost our camera so pictures could be lagging for a while. We are however heading to London in a few days so hopefully we can figure something out by then. Who's been to London? We went last December and it wasn't the best trip...any tips on what to see?
Also, I said a long time ago that I would post some of our family pictures that Stephen took...so I'll just put them up in the header and change them from time to time.
I will post a photo of our newest family member:

Yep, that elf in the photo is Ben...from Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom on Nick Jr. (the UK version.) Ben has become Easton's best little imaginary buddy. Everything includes Ben...'can Ben come to the store?'...'did you put Ben's jammies on?'...'does Ben have to go into time out too?' It gets a bit exhausting remembering to include Ben all the time (and facing Easton's wrath if I forget) but hey, at least he's got a healthy imagination!

8 comments:

The Gillis Family said...

Cute picture (in the header) I've never been to London, so I can't help you there, other than I had a teacher who said that the St. Paul's Cathedral was pretty awesome. It never got hit by the bombings of WWII, even though it was a main target for the Germans. (I think that it is in London.) Other than that, Say hi to ben for me, and Easton.

Michelle said...

Good luck with the imaginary friend. Savannah had two for awhile and it does get exhausting playing along. I went to London with my parents and Grandparents back in 1998 and it was so much fun. There is so much to see! We saw Hyde Park, Westminster Cathedral and the Tower of London. We took a river trip up the Thames and saw the sights there. We saw the crown jewels and a bunch of castles that I can't remember the names of now. We saw a bunch of Beatles sights and we tried a whole bunch of pubs/restaraunts looking for the best fish and chips for my Grandpa Aird. It is such a good place to visit. Have fun!

Sarah said...

I love the imaginary friend. It is so sweet! I am also excited to see more for these cool family photos.

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Easton is soo cute! and i love that picture of you - you look gorgeous! i've been to london but not with kids - as i kid i remember going to this really big toy store....

also - my plan for this weekend includes picking a date for our cruise:)

Lizzy said...

We loved London when we went in 2007, but we were onl there for a few days. We did do a lot of walking around though, which I can imagine is not as fun with the kids. Along with what has already been mentioned, we loved the London Eye. I hope your experience goes better this time around.

2x2momma said...

My only London experiences were pre-kids and I know that it would be completely different now ;) It's a beautiful city and I'm jealous you get to go and visit! I love the Ben stories- how cute! Easton is a real sweetie isn't he?

ashlee said...

I love that Easton does that too. Arleigh's friends are Troy and Gabriella from HSM.

Haymonds said...

It's just cause he knows that his...uncle?... Ben is the coolest and want's him to be around.