Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

I will start out with a disclaimer regarding the horrible quality photographs in this post...our video camera apparently takes really lame pics...but it's all we got until we head to Utah next week and buy a new camera. Here are our Halloween pics and then-some:


Peter Pan. Everyone saw him at this church activity and said "oh look, it's Robin Hood." Easton didn't know who Robin Hood was but he sure knew he wasn't him...he kept correcting everyone.

Peter gets his groove on.

Mr. Smee. This was the most of his costume that Owen wore...he wasn't feeling so hot so the bandanna and pirate boots stayed on for about 3.2 seconds.


Captain Hook at the ward Trunk or Treat. He actually did look like Captain Hook even if in this picture he looks like a flower power hippie. We had the Peter Pan theme down and unfortunately didn't get any shots of my 'Wendy' costume...sad.


His loot. Easton keeps taking his candy out of his bucket and putting it in again or switching it to a new location...I think we spend a good 1/3 of our days lately reorganizing candy...and it's very technical...I'm not usually allowed to help.

In sadder, non-Halloween news, our neighbors and good friends the Meade's moved back to the states right before Halloween. Easton misses his buddy Wyatt and I miss my buddy Emily.


Hope everyone had a super Halloween...to all our peeps in Utah: we'll be there next week; let's hang out!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the Peter Pan theme-how fun! Too bad you didn't get a picture of all of you together. We can't wait for the wedding next week. It will be so fun to see everyone.

Amy said...

You and Emily look alike. Stephen thought you were sisters. The boys are adorable and I am impressed by your trunk decorations.

Haymonds said...

Hey--what time are we watching the boys for you guys on Saturday? Just trying to plan around homework and stuff....

Julie said...

SO CUTE! It's so fun to see pics of your growing boys!

Amy said...

You did an awesome job on Halloween costumes! I still want to see your Wendy costume you will have to post an after Halloween pic. :) You and your friend Emily look so much alike. so sorry they moved away. I understand how important it is to have good friends close by. Can't wait to see you this week. - Amy

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Your boys are darling. Wish we were going to be in Utah! Need to talk to you soon - been having panic attacks about where we go from here:)

Angela said...

Hey Rob,
This is Christian (BYU Roommate) and Angela. Angela found your blog through a friends blog, cute family. I saw Dave's blog too. We need an invite from Steve and Amy. If you want an invite to our blog email us at salazarmay3@aol.com. Hope to hear from you.

ashlee said...

whenever I read your blog I seriously just chuckle to myself. I can just picture Easton getting his candy out and putting it back and I can picture him dancing. I love that little boy.