Sunday, May 2, 2010

Who am I?

Facebook?! Believe it. I've been putting it off for a long time now...I already spend enough time on the computer and worry that Facebook would just mean a lot more wasted time and lots of random people coming out of the woodwork (cause I'm popular like that) that I would feel a need to keep up with.
I've mostly done it to keep in touch with our friends from Ireland because Facebook is the name of the game over there.
Not much going on in London this week. Did the London Eye on Saturday:

(Big Ben and Parliament. Our apartment is just West of there.)

Rob took a little inventory today at church. It was testimony meeting in church today which is where anyone can get up and share their feelings about the Gospel. These were the countries/nationalities represented in order:

Czech
American
American
British
Latin American
British
German
Australian
British
Ecuadorian

And there's lots more where that came from. It is fun to be in such a diverse ward. And the BYU study abroad crew showed up today...there were lots and lots of BYU girls...reminded me of the good 'ol days :)

6 comments:

Heather said...

It would be an interesting meeting that's for sure. All those diverse people meeting together.
as a side note,
Welcome to facebook!

Kari said...

Yay, can we be Facebook friends now too? I don't spend much time on there at all, but it is nice to have because it's the only way to keep in touch with some people.

Sounds like an awesomely diverse ward!

Lizzy said...

I love reading your blog and seeing all your pictures. I loved London. It's an awesome pit stop on your way to Australia, I think. I loved the London Eye. The view was amazing. Nice shot from the top. Were the boys scared?

Lizzy said...

P.S. clever title, Brooke. That's why you're the brains.

Rebecca Carter said...

Facebook is addicting - but it is crazy to find so many people that you thought you might not ever talk too again. Your boys are too cute.

Brooke said...

I won't bother you and invite you to be my friend on facebook, then. =) Ecuador? There were lots of families that we talked to on my mission that had a husband working in England. It sounds like a fun ward.