Friday, December 12, 2008

We Have a 2 Year Old!

We have been celebrating Easton's 2nd birthday for about 3 weeks now. After 3 parties in the states we celebrated on his actual birthday here at home in Dublin on the 8th. Easton and I went to a little Christmas parade at a toy store with Easton's buddy Wyatt and then opened presents and had cake and ice cream when Rob got home. Easton has been pretty jazzed about his birthday for the last little while and sings "Happy Easton Birthday" to himself several times a day so it is kind of sad that it is over for the year.
It is hard to believe that we have a 2 year old! Wasn't he just born? The last two years have been so great as we have had the privledge of raising our little guy. We love you Easton!

Easton and Wyatt at Hamley's Toy Store

5 comments:

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I can't believe he's 2 either! Looks like you guys had a blast:) - I don't think Josh gets the concept of birthdays yet, maybe next year.

bug and dude said...

Happy Birthday Easton!! We miss you guys.

Lisa said...

Easton is so cute! I can't believe you have a two-year old either, I feel like I was just at your wedding! Anyway, I am glad you are doing well, and enjoying your adventures in Ireland.

Also, Rob, Ben is one of the many Ballstaedts who went to Brighton, along with his siblings and cousins, so you may know him or someone in his family!

The Gillis Family said...

I was just curious if Easton got my birthday present at Dad's house when you guys came and visited? if not, I will mail it you him. Love you guys.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Easton!!! He is so cute!!!