Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sydney - The Last Leg

From Hong Kong I ventured down to Sydney for a couple of days. We are excited to go there. It is such a pretty place. I didn't get to do much tourist stuff, but I did get to go for a run along the coast. This is a picture I took at the end of one of the bays, it is looking back on Coogee beach.
Last time I was in Sydney I snapped this photo running around the top of the "downtown" region known as the CBD - Central Business District

And lastly this is a view standing at the top of the famous Bondi Beach.




We look forward to welcoming all who want to come and visit us in Sydney.

The last leg of the trip was the 27 hour flight back to Dublin from Sydney. I can tell you no matter how nice the seat is on the plane, 27 hours is too long.

-Rob

3 comments:

Heather said...

Very cool

Julie said...

gorgeous!

Brooke said...

Yep. We'd love to visit. It looks like a great place.