Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hurricane Harbor

A few of my friends and I all have season passes to Hurricane Harbor...it's the water park attached to Six Flags. Before you say to yourself "wow...cool...Katie is adventurous and daring and her friends must be too" you should know that we got the passes pretty much only to hang out in the kids area with our little ones. Maybe that is actually more daring than the crazy water slides and tubes!
This last Saturday my friend Nicole and I took our husbands along to share in the fun. The kids had a blast, I got drenched following Easton around making sure he didn't die and Rob got to ride a 'big kids ride'. We ended the trip with some nutritious Wendy's burgers and chicken nuggets...what could be better than that?



Rob with Easton and Justin with Josh...looks like Rob and Easton won that race!


Easton hangin' out on the octopus tentacle.


Me and Easton riding on a killer slide...we're thrill seekers.

5 comments:

Our Family said...

How fun! I miss living so close to so many theme parks. I guess we do however get our fare share of swimming.

Jeff Aird said...

Wow Kate those are so cute!! What a fun idea, maybe I can convince some of my friends to get Seven Peaks passes next year! See you at the wedding!
Jeff and Sara

Brooke said...

You're pregnant? Congratulations! We're glad that you are now blogging buddies. We look forward to seeing your adventures on your blog. We also hope to see you when you come to Utah next month.

2x2momma said...

Wow, who knew Easton was such a joy rider! He looks like he's having so much fun!

Nathan said...

Hey Airds,

Well, you guys are in Ireland now, its weird here at the office without Rob. I was going to tell you that--get ready for this-- my sister's new husband's sister and her husband have been living in Dublin for the last couple years. They loved it, and we got the impression there are a lot of young couples. Lindsay is going to email you some names/things to know from her (their names are Joy and Gordon Dunne by the way).
Hope everything is going well!