Monday, July 28, 2008

Congratulations! It's a...

Hey All...
So we went to our new doctor in Ireland and apparently there they don't wait until 20 weeks to determine the gender of babies! So we found out that we are having a boy! We are excited...we kindof wanted another boy so that Easton would have a playmate and because dealing with girl drama scares me a bit to be honest! Easton and I are back in CO after I left him for a week with my folks to go to Ireland to do some house shopping and furnishing. I will post pics of our new house (with a backyard and washer and dryer I might add!) and others of Dublin when I get my life on track here in a bit. I also will post some pics of our last week in L.A. which was actually extremely sad for me! We will miss our friends so much, it was really hard to say goodbye.

13 comments:

aubrey said...

Hi! You don't know me! I was really good friends with Rob in Jr High, could you tell him hi for me? And tell him his family is way cute and congrats on the baby boy coming your way, how fun!

SA said...

Congrats Kate! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to see you at the wedding!

Sarah said...

Hooray! Another boy. That will be lots of fun. I am so happy for you guys.

I can't wait to see some Ireland pics.

Lizzy said...

congrats!! can't wait to meet the lil guy! love ya!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I'm so jealous you already know!!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Mindy said...

Wahoo! We are having a boy, too (though it is our first). I linked to your blog off the BHS blog - friends with Rob in highschool. (this is Mindy Sterzer by the way). Anway, I'm jealous of your move. I have always wanted to go to Ireland. Good luck! Your family looks darling.

Jared and Shelby said...

Rob, I'm glad you let us know your blog address. Your little boy looks like you and another boy is fitting for the Aird family. I hope things are going well for you and wish you guys the best with your move.

Brooke said...

CONGRATS! I am SO excited for you! Have fun when you are over in Ireland and add pictures soon! -Brooke

ashlee said...

Congratulations! How fun to have 2 little boys runnin' around. Arleigh just asked if we could call you. I wish we could, so we did the next best thing and checked your blog :-)

Haymonds said...

Hey, just to let you know... we'll miss having you guys in the country. Have a great time in Ireland and let us know when the "free flight" is available for us. :) Anyway, we'll keep in touch and let us know when the new guy comes. Congrats!!

2x2momma said...

How exciting Katie! I am thrilled about your great news! Sounds like you guys are off to a good start in your new home.

Amber said...

Woo hoo! Two boys. And another family blog to stalk. I can't believe you are living in Dublin. I've been there and I'm so jealous!

Julie said...

Congrats you guys! Another little football player to join the pack!