Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Buddies

We have been really grateful for the good friends we have here in Dublin without which we could not survive. Seriously, we would be sitting inside while rain pounded all day long. Grim, I know. So here is a tribute to some buddies and a few other pics too:

Owen and his buddy Jaden

While Wyatt and Easton were playing the other day it suddenly became very quiet...never a good sign. We came upstairs to find them covered in suds.

They thought it was hilarious. It kind of was.

Easton and his friends Connor, Clara, Wyatt. This was at this great farm/petting zoo...really cool.

I do have friends too...really...I do. But this shot of me with the giant chocolate slab that Rob brought me back from London will have to do as my 'buddy shot'. Chocolate is my friend...yikes...good thing my sister is going into psychology.



Unfortunately this huge thing lasted only about 4 days.


Here is Easton at that same farm. Delinquent child.


And here are some shots of our sweet Owen. He is sitting well on his own now and is pretty much the sweetest thing.









5 comments:

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Love your kids they are so cute. love the chocolate too!

Brooke said...

So cute!!! I love the picturs! They are growing up so fast!!!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Oh Katie Owen is so so darling I seriously can't wait to see him!! And I told Josh that Easton was coming and he said, "hip hooray!" We seriously can't wait to see you guys.

I've had company and been out of town all month - actually through next Saturday, but as soon as I get back I'll giv eyou a call I feel like we haven't chatted in forever!

Unknown said...

Love your kids they are so cute,,,,I love the picturs
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step