Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patricks Day

We decided that this year we had to go into the city center for the parade. We knew it would be a madhouse but chalked it up to our Ireland experience. A madhouse it was. So mad in fact, that I didn't even get pictures of all the madness. Here are a few shots of the group though:

Owen and Grandpa...hooray for my dad visiting this week...even though he wore no green...not that it mattered here...I think pinching for no green is an American thing.


Easton with Michael, Annabelle, and Josh


Most of our crew on the parade route.


Now that we have recovered from St. Paddy's day we are just having fun with Grandpa. Riding on trains:



And throwing rocks into the ocean.


Can it get any better?

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I think the pinching for no green is so dumb. Luke set up Leprechaun traps around the house, so I told them that they were all back in Ireland after St. Patrick's day so I could throw them away. I looked at all your other posts, too. You like those digestive biscuits? This was a really random comment. We hope to see you guys this summer before you cross another 1/2 of the world away!

Julie said...

I bet St. Patty's day in Ireland is the coolest thing ever! How awesome!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

That looks so festive. I was totally lame this year and almost forgot about the day entirely

Kari said...

Easton looks too cool for school standing there in his cute green vest. He's growing up so fast! Fun stuff.:)

2x2momma said...

Wow, I bet it was an experience of a lifetime to be in Dublin for St Patrick's Day. Looks like fun. I'm guessing everyone had the day off too- awesome.