Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stuff

Just thought I'd post a few pictures.

We bought some sand for our sand table and have been spending a lot of time searching for dinosaur bones and hidden treasure out there. Easton is practically rich with all of the pennies, sea shells, old key chains, and small golf pencils he is finding.


A few ladies from church and I headed out for a night of bowling this week. It was actually really fun even though one of us fell (I swear it wasn't me), and several of us lost the ball (backwards) mid-roll. Needless to say we are not professionals but it was a good time.

Me, Ruby, Beth, Tami, Anne, Stacey

And just a little reminder to all those moms out there...nobody has it together all the time (not like I have it together ANY time)...take a look at our house- toys sprawled all over, Easton in his sweater from church and his undies, t.v. on. Pure chaos. But even though it was a mess in here we did a lot of good things...went to Church, had family prayer and scripture study, played in the backyard together. And I'm happy with that for today.

6 comments:

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Looks so fun! That sand box looks awesome. Maybe we should go bowling in san fransico - i can see it now....

thanks for the last picture - it made me feel better:)

Jason and Becky said...

Don't worry - I can't tell you how many pictures I have of my kids with the house a total disaster in the background. I have those moments all week where I think - I hope no one knocks on my door right now. It could be scary.

Kari said...

That sand table looks so fun! I want to go bowling...it's been too long. Gotta love that Sunday picture. It looks all too familiar.:)

Kristen said...

So true...it's nice to see that I'm not the only one with chaotic moments, although I'm pretty sure I can rival you.

I love bowling, and want to go again too, but right now I'm just working on this bowling ball in front of me : ) Good for you for going out for a ladies night. THey are always well-deserved!

2x2momma said...

I love hearing these little snippets of your life over there. It sounds pretty much about what's happening here too. Can't wait to see you in May!

Amber said...

Thanks for sharing a "real life" picture! I'm always glad to know I'm not the only one :)
Have a great week!