Monday, March 8, 2010

Grandma's Visit

I totally missed blogging about my mom's visit out to Dublin in February. She came to help me out while Rob was gone on his two week work trip. It was great to have her here. The boys both got sick (which happened last time she was here...boo) so that was a bummer but it was also a blessing because it would have been a lot crazier if I were alone!
We did do some fun things before we were holed up in the sick house.

We went to the children's museum here in Dublin:


We ate ice-cream:

Mom and I ate lots and lots of these:


Easton helped Grandma with whatever task was at hand:


It was so nice not to be by myself for that time. And for the boys to see their Grandma who is wrapped around their tiny fingers.


And here is Owen shopping at the children's museum...doesn't he look like a miniature man walking with his shopping basket like that?



We are looking forward to visit's from more Grandparents when my dad comes next week and then Rob's dad and his wife the week after that!

4 comments:

ashlee said...

I can't believe he is just walking around and doing his own shopping. Can he come to my house?

Kari said...

Aw, that is the sweetest picture with Mary and the boys! I love the new picture at the top of your blog too...what a beautiful view. Can't wait to see you guys again.:)

Justin said...

oh I'm so glad your mom was there to keep you company! That would have been hard - and I love your mom she's darling. I can't wait to see you!

Lizzy said...

The boys are looking so mature! Wish we could visit again to keep you company :)