Sunday, March 28, 2010

The North

We headed up to Northern Ireland this weekend with Rob's dad and his wife Nancy to see the sites. We saw Giant's Causeway, which is a series of basalt columns that look really cool (that is the technical definition), and Dunluce Castle, a creepy-like castle ruin literally on the edge of a cliff. Here are the pics:

Rob and Owen on the walk to the causeway:


Richard and Nancy on the basalt columns...they look like wood or cork or something but it's rock...cool huh?


Dunluce Castle:


Me; in castle, cliff and angry sea; down below.


More castle:


We are off to Spain in a few days...pics of sun and all things Andaluz to come...

4 comments:

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

That looks so cool! I wish we could have made it to visit you guys.

The Gillis Family said...

I am so jealous! It looks beautiful, and a castle to go along. We love you guys and miss you! (Rob, in Phone tag, I am declaring "you're it")

Lizzy said...

I'm so glad you made it to see Giant's Causeway. I was so impressed when we went. Can't wait to see pics of Spain. Tell the boys hi :) Actually, tell Easton I'm still waiting on a call back. Ha

Lisa said...

I love all of your traveling! You are so lucky to be having so many fun euro-adventures!

Hope you and all of your boys (Rob included) are doing well!